You should see some of the rock head stuff that goes on over there.

Kudu is over there getting bet up as well.

What worries me the most is that website is a link from facebook and I fear that group is more representative of what is going on in scouting than is forum......

I am going to say that Scouter.com represents the .00001%'ers.

Bryan on scouting represents the light and fluffy Facebook, millennial feel good everybody gets a trophy generation.

I read that too. An Eagle that wants to give his scoutmates a gift? How about actually staying with the troop once you Eagle?

What worries me the most is that website is a link from facebook and I fear that group is more representative of what is going on in scouting than is forum......

Bryan on scouting represents the light and fluffy Facebook, millennial feel good everybody gets a trophy generation.

Brew that's the first thing that came to my mind but that is mentioned in the piece. They want to do more, but I think a handwritten thank you note and active participation should be the best.

There was a thread over there a while ago Where someone asked about giving appropriate gifts to an eagle scout...

One gave framed Norman Rockewell paintings, another philmont trips and another was the Henry Eagle rifle.......those were the biggies, some eagle knives and the like from the scout shop.

Seriously folks....I have spent hundreds if not thousands of hours with your boy....

Explain to me again, Why the SM should buy the lad anything beyond an JASM patch?????

I've only done the Rockwell thing twice, and with my bank account in the shape it's in, it'll be quite a while before I hit #3. As I said "as Bob Basement pointed out, I’ve already spent thousands of hours and thousands of dollars on every boy much less the Eagles."