Tuck it in!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We had 2 kids show up at the pack meeting tonight with their shin guards and cleats on (rubber cleats) and their scout shirts...but the shirts were tucked in....how could you do anything but laugh to

Are they Gonna Require Underwear Next? I don't see it listed on the Uniform Inspection Sheet

CoH last night. Moose Patrol is in charge of the ceremony. MP PL is a Scout of 3 years membership. He assigns 4 boys to the colorguard and I hear him help them thru the routine. They wait with the

Usually in uniforms the shirts should be tucked in unless and untill some exercise or drill is not going on.

plus size denim

Uniform shirts should always be tucked in no matter what is going on. If you are not doing drill or PT and you are still wearing your uniform shirt, it should still be tucked in.

The only time it should not be tucked in is when you are not wearing it :)

• 1 month later...

I've never been involved with a unit where it was ok for male members to not tuck In the uniform shirt, or attended a camp where this was ok. I've called more than a few scouts, and scouters, out on this, making sure the issue was resolved before they were allowed to continue participating in the program in question. In our home troop scouts and scouters are also expected to tuck in activity uniform shirts.

A scout is clean, 11th point of the scout law. Wearing the uniform correcting is also one of the duties of every office in a Boy Scout Troop.

• 2 weeks later...

Ever Notice how they are cut? They are not Cut to be worn tucked in...They Have No Tails to be Tucked in. They Are Straight cut to be worn Untucked. Meaning they are the Same length on Front, back and Sides. A Shirt Designed to be Tucked in have Longer Fronts and Backs with arched Sides

I have the Same Problem with Shirts not staying Tucked in. They Need Long Tails or Longer Lengths.

• Upvote 1
Ever Notice how they are cut? They are not Cut to be worn tucked in...They Have No Tails to be Tucked in. They Are Straight cut to be worn Untucked. Meaning they are the Same length on Front, back and Sides. A Shirt Designed to be Tucked in have Longer Fronts and Backs with arched Sides

I have the Same Problem with Shirts not staying Tucked in. They Need Long Tails or Longer Lengths.

There has never been a male scout uniform shirt that is not supposed to be tucked. That just goes to show how great those designers are at making our uniforms.. Good Job National :). NOT