sewing went well!

We're still working on craftsman. Tonight the boys started off sewing buttons. A few had trouble. One even complained about it being "women's work". (We took care of that.) Then we moved on to sewing a simple drawstring bag with a machine. (We split so 2 boys made duct tape wallets, two sewing and then swapped.) I was really surprised. The boys loved the sewing machine! One boy's mom was there doing the wallets and the boy had to excitedly show his mom what he had sewn in between steps. I had the kid with issues just press the pedal and help with pinning and he absolutely loved it. I was really surprised!

Oh boy! you are really in trouble now. You let the Webelos use a Power Tool ? That is soooooo against Age Appropriate Guidelines. I bet by morning if you look down the block you will see a green Suburban parked with a guy named Richard in it. It's the GTSS Cops, they are everywhere. Worse than Johnny Fever's Phone Cops. If you had only used a manual machine you would have been fine. :)