Webelo camping question

I have a den of Webelo II scouts that will be crossing over in February.

My question is about a webelo camping trip. The guidelines say that a parent needs to be camping with their scout and the scout can't stay in a tent with an adult other than their parent or guardian.

Can two scouts share a tent with no adults in the tent? Give that their parent or guardian is in another tent.

Thanks,

Mudman.

I don't think a parent is required, but the Webelos needs to be under the supervision of an adult. Below is an what the GTSS says. A little wishy washy on the subject as usual. Can be read a parent is not require on a Den campout, but is on a den/troop campout. A Webelos Scout may participate in overnight den camping when supervised by an adult. In most cases, the Webelos Scout will be under the supervision of his parent or guardian. It is essential that each Webelos Scout be under the supervision of a parent-approved adult. Joint Webelos den/troop campouts including the parents of the Webelos Scouts are encouraged to strengthen ties between the pack and troop. Den leaders, pack leaders, and parents are expected to accompany the boys on approved trips.