No, not with official title and all.. The only one necessary to recharter each year from that list of 3 is the CC.. That doesn't mean that if you want to fill missing positions and step in to help, you can't without the official title.. But, I wouldn't if at all possible.. You need to find a way to have parents notice that in order for the Troop/Pack to be maintained there needs to be more then one or two people doing ALL the jobs.. If you step in and fill all the jobs, you will soon burn out, and stepping down will not be a little hole to fill, but a LARGE hole to fill, if your doing 3 or more jobs.. It also means no one will want to fill your job, because it is not a few hours a week, but the job will turn into someone having to spend all their free time.. The problem will not shrink it will grow as less & less people step up thinking your doing a fine job all by your lonesome, or if they step in to fill one job, they will go down with the sinking ship..

You cannot be registered as both CC and ASM, and that shouldn't be done even "unofficially", for various reasons. That does not stop the CC from going on camping trips as an adult leader, and in my experience, committee members (including CC's) who attend camping trips end up being (unofficial) acting ASM's without the title, for that trip. But PLANNING for the CC to be an unofficial ASM is not a good idea.

As for Advancement Chair (or Advancement Coordinator, I believe BSA literature uses both), that is not a separate registered position. It is a role filled by one of the MC's (committee members.) (That is my current position in the troop of which my son was once a member.) I do not know of anything that says that the CC CANNOT fill one of the committee roles, but it is probably discouraged. I would discourage it, except in a very small troop, and probably even then. There is enough for the CC to do. I have seen CC's who also did one of the committee roles (mostly activity/camping chair), and one or the other job, or both, inevitably suffer.