Venturing Mentor Pin

SR540 I was at that ceremony also and you are correct, she is always a pleasure to have along with our Crew on a couple occasions.

" Someone either considers you their mentor or doesn't and uses it to recognize your contribution to their life." A truer statement has never been said. Wear the pin with pride & congrats!! A special recognition from a special Venturer.

SR540 I was at that ceremony also and you are correct, she is always a pleasure to have along with our Crew on a couple occasions.

" Someone either considers you their mentor or doesn't and uses it to recognize your contribution to their life." A truer statement has never been said. Wear the pin with pride & congrats!! A special recognition from a special Venturer.

Thank you!
  • 3 months later...

I had to laugh after all this discussion about the pin that I received one from a Silver recipient at his Silver Award presentation. I wear it quite proudly on my uniform even though the thing is as big as a house (okay, not quite that big...but still pretty darn big), along with my own Eagle Dad pin (not one of these guys that wears all the Eagle Mentor pins received over the year...gad, where would I put them? I have way too much stuff on the uniform as it is!).

Whatever the original intent of the pin, I like how it is being used now. Our Crew bought out the meager supply from our Council (they are not ordering any more) in case anyone else wants to give them out at their award ceremony).

• Upvote 1