Badge requirements for senior scouts

We are going on a family trip to numerous national parks and I am trying to find info about what badges we can work on together. I've emailed her leader and get no reply because she likes to control everything. I can't find anything online. Can someone point me in the direction of senior badges that we can work on?

Go to the GS shop, or shop online at your council or at www.girlscoutshop.com and order the Girls Guide for her age level as well as the supplemental badge packets. The Guide is somewhere around $20 and each badge packet includes requirements for five badges and costs about $5. She can work on a Journey, but your family is going to part of her Journey group, since they are made to be done in a group. It might be fun for a car trip, or excruciating.

www.girlscoutshop.com does require you to set up an account in order to check out. If you shop at your Council, all the profit stays with your Council.

Here's the national shop's page for Senior's badge packets: http://www.girlscoutshop.com/s.nl/sc.21/category.92/.f