Lying, Scouting Ideals, etc

fermi

You are right in being upset being compared to Bill Clinton as you could never even get close to the kind of man he is, in my thinking you are much more along the lines of being more like a smart-as* Charlie Sheen, lol.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there is self-centered, and there is evil.. I started the thread about the recent scouts that turned into cold blooded killers. I broke away from this thread because, although this boy and the two in the news definately did not take to heart the scout oath and law they were being taught, so there is a comparison in that. There are many many scouts like this boy who are mindlessly going through the motions for years in their scout program, to end up with a piece of paper that someone has conned them into thinking that the paper itself was the prize.. For all these scouts that are too numerous to count, I would not even suggest that all of them, could grow up to be to the level of evil as these other two in the news.. For the sake of the world let's hope not at least.

I will even concede that this scout may grow up to be something someday.. In the backstabbing world of Corporate America he may find a nitch and fit right in. The problem is his place will be with all the other snakes and serpents of the world, so he had better watch his own back.

I agree with pchadbo, thanks for not planning to become an adult role model for the next generation of scouts. Your attitude is not wanted.

i WAS elected to the oa, however before my ordeal i found this info and after reading the documents used for the ordeal i decided not to participate.

i would love to work in corporate america!!!

and as for the charile Sheen comment, i have never had a wh0re, never been drunk, and never been drugged out.

just because i disagree with all you dudes does not mean that i will work at mcdonalds. i get very good grades i am in teh honor roll, and i plan on atleast a masters degree.

you guys are like 16 year old girls, DRAMA queens.

You don't post that here OGE, BTW is ee cumings your favorite poet? OGE

(This message has been edited by fermi91) (This message has been edited by a staff member.)

I have a relative who simply cannot hold a job because everybody he works with are always complete jerks. Co-workers stink, boss is a tyrant, etc etc. This guy simply has the worst possible luck. I mean, dozens and dozens of employers, and he always manages to pick the worst one, filled with the worst possible people.

Never occurs to him to ask, "Hmmmm...wonder if it might be me?"

Some lessons can be taken from that, to here...

Yeah sherminator, hard to believe, eh?

I like looking at the little pencil drawing of Bill Hillcourt on this forum. He always looks deep in thought. Sometimes introspection is a good thing. Admittedly hard to do though.

maybe i use bad spelling to help hide who i am???

also if i am such a troll then why do you keep responding?

(he has a point about us responding OGE) (This message has been edited by a staff member.) (This message has been edited by a staff member.)

sorry to disapoint you sherm but i am a boy, (Vulgar and edited)

(Just sayin' if you want to know who is editing your posts, perhaps you should look at who signed the edit, n'cest pas? OGE) (This message has been edited by a staff member.)