Like you I don't know much about either team.

Because of WB -I'll have to go with the Bears!!

That along with the fact that I have always liked the SNL sketch.

It's strange, this time last year all the communities in our area were awash in a sea of black and gold. It seemed that 75% of the local newscasts were about the Steelers.

No stone was left unturned before the kick off we knew the average shoes size of the players and the average age of their Grand-mother's.

Everyone seemed to be dressed in black and gold -Bank tellers, students and senior citizens.

Wal-mart now has the shirts on the reduced rack.

Local TV ads with players endorsing everything from used cars to soup have been replaced with cartoon characters.

The Steelers getting to the big game did a lot to brighten up the cold winter days and it was a lot of fun.

Strange what a difference a year makes.

Ea.

I became a Colts fan as soon as I knew what a football was. Johnnie Unitas is my all time favorite player. I had a helmet with his number and a poster in my room for ever. Side note Pittsburg drafted Unitas out of college but cut him before the season started. He was a walk on tryout for the Colts in 56 and lead them to back to back Championships in 58 and 59. I lost my faith with the team in 1984 when Bob Irsay left Baltimore in the middle of the night, team in tow. Being from Chicago I now root for the Bears unless they play the Vikings at which point Im neutral. With the Colts having the #1 offense and the Bears the #1 defense I think we can hope for a good game.

DA BEARS !!

I an usually a big Football and Super Bowl fan.

Even though i live in the NE I always have been a Dolphins fan.

This fall I talked with someone about taking BSA Lifegurad this winter.

I was told there was already a waiting list but if there was an opening they would give me a call.

Last weekend I got a call and they was an opening if I still wanted to attend I could.

I said OK not realizing that tonight from 6:00pm to 8:30pm is the first pool session.

Luckily I live only about 5 mins. form the pool.

So, I haven't been paying much attention to all of the hype.

And the best thing about this BSA Lifeguard training is that I will be taking it from the same person I took Swimming and Lifesaving MB's when I was a Scout ing the early 70's.

Guest OldGreyEagle

I hope no one sees this as outright censorship, but as a youth my heroes were Gale Sayers and Dick Butkus, later Walter Payton showed grace under the worse pressure imagined, I wont be sleeping much for awhile, so I think this one is done