If you haven't already, please put me on your ignore list.

As you have called me stupid and small minded and insinuated that I am a Heathen and/or a Philistine, and possibly part of the Sanhedrin, I suppose that makes us best of friends. At least I can count on honesty from one person here.

Fuzzy,

You said,

"As you have called me stupid and small minded and insinuated that I am a Heathen and/or a Philistine, and possibly part of the Sanhedrin"

Sanhedrin yes....Heathen and/or a Philistine...no

"Heathen and/or a Philistine" That comment was reserved for "Sl#$!er C#ll" Boleta. I can not believe I just made that comment but he was asking for it! He has been making direct and in direct derogatory references (places where I havent even posted) all over this Forum. Not like mine. I say derogatory things in threads that are being discussed or debated.

Now do you know why I asked everyone to ignore me :)?

I am honest. Thank you for noticing...and I do not think you are neither stupid nor small minded. You are just wrong about JC.(This message has been edited by Jason OK)(This message has been edited by Jason OK)

Jason,

Thanks for the retraction. I meant what I said about friendship, so give yourself room to consider being a friend of a sinful person.

I have been wrong on more than one occasion about any number of things and will continue. I am not proud of it but that is just me and my life. So, I must reserve the right to be wrong.

Since you are a one answer type person, it leads you to believe that any other answer is wrong about JC. I have seen this in your other posts as well.

I search for truth where ever I find it and I do not limit my sources, so I find this forum to my taste.

This is an open forum. It is not restricted to one opinion about any issue. As you may have found already, even the best of answers will have many secondary opinions. It allows all of us to form new ideas, especially when some of the old ideas may have been wrong or outdated. (*I have found this happens frequently in Scouting.)

If this type of forum offends you, it was not the primary intention. It simply will happen and not to just one of us but to all equally.

Fuzzy

Nah, I enjoy the give and take of a good ol fashioned 'wierd' campfire. Don't have to agree with all but will listen (mostly) to what all have to say.

Takes a lot to cause me to take that persons chair from around the fire.

yis