sorry, I just lost it

I feel your pain, ProudEagle.

As of now, I myself am "back on the wagon" as far as responding to Wheeler's posts, and I mean permanently this time. Certain private communications have succeeded in convincing me that a post of Wheeler's from yesterday afternoon, which I had just sort of laughed off as yet another quotation of Shakespeare's oft-misinterpreted line about lawyers (which I have heard 1,000 times) was actually intended more pointedly this time, as a threat against me in particular. I have no concern that the person in question actually has the capability of carrying out such a threat, but this has definitely gone beyond the bounds of "diversion" which is one of the main reasons I participate in "Issues and Politics" as opposed to the other parts of this forum which have more practical uses.

Or to say it briefly, this ain't fun anymore. So if Wheeler says something that you might think I would normally respond to, here is my blanket answer to everything:

He's wrong.

And, he needs help. But he won't get it, at least not voluntarily.

This is from ASM1 in another thread.

Someone needs to alert the moderator of this board and contact the FBI about this WHEELER fella. He sounds like the next Ted Bundy to me. How the hell did he ever get into Scouting?

You really hate women don't you WHEELER?

PS. I think my wife would be the one woman who would love to wax your rails! But it would take a real man to stand up to her. You do not qualify.

I was replying to this.

Sorry.