Women in the BSA

In the Book, Sex Differences, by Yves Christian, he reports on studies of female and male adolescents. Males avere the female and anything that is weak. This is not trained activity, it is natural born.

Leon Podles in his first chapter of his book chronicles the DECLINE of all the mainstream liberal Protestant churches due to feminism. Christianity is declining because of feminization.

Like moths to light, males are attracted the "strong". They want to identify with that. This is the scientific facts.

The Boy Scouts have trouble recruiting? increase the participation of more females and you will definately witness the death of the movement!

Masculinity is based on brotherhood. How can a Man have a "brotherhood" with a female? Nonsense!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, for a while there I was kind of proud of this thread. It was a good conversation reflecting everyone's opinion on this subject. Not everyone agreed, but everyone participated in the conversation (for the most part) in a Scout-like manner.

Now, it's just a waste of time. I am going to leave this discussion before I cause any more damage or emasculate any of the male Scouters here. God knows you don't want any of those "dangerous, evil" women around.

And one more thing. WHEELER, it is my personal opinion that you have serious issues regarding your relationship with your Mother. (it's always the mother, isn't it? another case in point that woment are evil) You really should seek help and if you need a referral for a mental health agency in your area, I'm sure your librarian will be willing to help you. Unless, of course, it's a woman, because she only wants to make you effiminent.

Marty_Doyle

When asked about OGE singing, Outdoor Thinker only will say that she tone deaf, which makes it hard for her to tell if OGE is a good singer or a really good singer. She was pretty smooth with that answer!

I do miss her posting here, she seemed to have a really good ideas and thoughts about the BSA.

Well, OGE, and WHEELER have made my point very clear. Women MUST be involved in BSA as leaders. This is exactly why I said I would tear the uniforms from my sons back if women were to be removed. My boys will never grow up with this demented, out dated, garbage, opinion of women. Your time gorws short, I can tell, you are old. You will leave the program soon and it will be a better place. Your ideas are outdated. **** and complain, but you cannot turn back the clock that is ticking on your ideas. Adios!

ASM1

" Women MUST be involved in BSA as leaders. This is exactly why I said I would tear the uniforms from my sons back if women were to be removed. My boys will never grow up with this demented, out dated, garbage, opinion of women"

That's only because women have told you to think that way.

Women are the greatest sexists of all. It is okay for women to go to a club and watch nearly naked men dance because "it's just fun" but if men go to watch girls dance, they are depraved. There's a new gym in town but men aren't allowed to use it, just try to have a "men only" business. I could go one but I'll start to rant.

I will close by telling ASM1 to just castrate his sons now and make them more acceptable to society.

I have worked two and half years at a Jewish Synagoge. I have read their magazines and literature. I was friends with many of them and invited to their houses and the rabbi's house.

At one of these visits, my Jewish guests said that the huge percentage of homosexuals are Jewish. They wondered why?

Jewish communities are the bastion of liberalism and therefore feminism. Well, in my observation of their family interactions, their mothers are extremely mothering of their sons. Jewish culture has an exceedingly notorious reputation of the "Jewish Mother". She is overbearing and extrememly mothering! On the other hand, the one thing I extremely enjoyed about their culture and their religion was the APPARENT MANLINESS and MASCULINITY of their liturgy!! (Since then, I can't stand a single Roman Catholic or Orthodox liturgy because their music is so wimpy and feminine! a few fundamentalist Protestant services still maintain some masculinity but the Conservative Synagogue that I was with beat everybody hands down.)

It is of no wonder that Jewish men take up a large percentage of the ranks of homosexuals.

You know, KS, I was just thinking that those metallic kilt-like things that Hollywood always depicts the Spartans at Thermopylae wearing (probably historically inaccurate) look like they would be of better quality and last longer in the outdoors when compared to the green uniform pants.......

oops, I am being flippant and childish.

At one of these visits, my Jewish guests said that the huge percentage of homosexuals are Jewish.

Oh boy.

You know, it wouldn't matter to me if this were true, but for whatever it's worth, I'm pretty sure it isn't true. I've never even heard this before, and being Jewish, I've known a fair amount of Jewish people in my life. When I think back on all of the openly gay people I have known, Jews were represented in approximately the same proportion as among the non-gay people I have known. Of course, this is nothing more than anecdotal evidence, but I'll go with what I know before I believe your report from your "Jewish guests."

The stereotype of the "Jewish mother" is just that, a stereotype. That means it is sometimes accurate, often exaggerated and sometimes not true at all. I think it was most accurate in the pre-war (WWI that is) immigrant generations of which my grandparents were a part, and I would say that both of my grandmothers were pretty stereotypical "Jewish mothers," but my father and all my uncles turned out to be straight (evidently.) But from my experience, you put a "Jewish mother", an "Italian mother", a "Polish mother" and (yes, Wheeler) a "Greek mother" of those generations next to each other, and if you don't try to tell the accents apart, I'd defy you to tell the difference. I grew up around all of them, and a dozen more varieties of immigrant mothers who were, quite often, overprotective of their sons and grandsons (as I know from personal experience.) But, as I said, it's an overgeneralization in all of these groups.

Your ethnic and religious remarks only make you seem even more delusional and just downright nasty than was already the case.

Right on.

This trait can be clearly seen in many Greek Orthodox Churches as well. "Greek mothers" are terribly mothering also. I've witnessed my own relatives and the Greek Orthodox priest I mentioned before. Mothering destroys the masculine.

Jewish males having a higher percentage of homosexuals than the rest of the population? Maybe a few too many farsighted rabbi's performing a bris?

Look, I don't like the BSA excluding anyone on the surface based on gender or sexuality. Do the boys need positive male role models? Yes. Do they need to see positive female role models? Yes. Nearly all boys know they are male and identify with male role models. The BSA would suffer if not enough positive male role models existed but to exclude females is not the answer. If you do not want you so to experience a troop with a female SM or SAs, don't choose a troop that has one.

Wheeler, seems to me you need to get a life.(This message has been edited by acco40)