Getting shafted by Scouter.com's catalog

I have had the same problems...

I ordered off their catalog back in December and only received a partial order. I have sent several emails but all my emails to them "bounce" (I have even sent emails to their subscription dept trying to get SOMEONE to respond.. even those were bounced back as invalid...) Plus I have called their 1-800 number almost everyday and for a couple of weeks their phones were "BLOCKED" to all incoming calls.... Plus I have left voice messages and STILL no response.

I was able to get through to their fax machine at one point, but where my fax ended up is anyone's guess!

I have filed complaints with the Kansas City BBB and the internet fraud departments.

Regarding going through my credit card company, I have already paid my credit card bill way back in January (so I was told that there was not much I could do then... is this correct?)

Does anyone else have any suggestions as to a new course of action????

Thanks!

Barb

Cubmaster, Pack 499

Barb,

You can let your credit card company know that you have been shafted and you want to file a dispute.

I believe all credit card companies have fraud

protection. They will send you a form to fill out and you send it back to them. It might take a while but you will get credited.

I printed off the whole chain of letter and also the web page that comes up when you click on the catalog link.

It is Sekima Group that is shafting us. The amazing thing is that they keep this posting up and not take it down. But who knows.

Anybody else speak up and let us know is you have been shafted.

Bootman

Hello again everyone,

As per the recent posting by Dena of Sakim,

"Anyone with customer service issues with SCOUTER Catalog that need resolving please contact customerservice@scouter.com with the information. We will be happy to assist you with any problems and questions you may have. We apologize for any inconvenience."

I have indeed tried contacting customerservice@scouter.com, but again (!) my emails were bounced back.

Has anyone else had any luck?

Thank you.

Barb :-)

• 1 month later...