Does anyone need campaign hats????

OK-Looks like we have around 400 campaign hats of various sizes. The smaller ones are new, never worn. The larger sizes are used but in good condition. We are working on getting these shipped to my home and I will announce the sale. Again, around 10.00 each plus shipping.

will keep you posted.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Please let me know when you're ready to sell these. I'll probably need a 7 1/2, but I'll be going to a surplus store to make sure of the size. Thanks for going that extra length to secure these for us out here. I haven't been able to find a place to order these (USMC style) since I actually left the Marines, and then you had to be an actual DI to even get one.

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

My friend will be heading down south sometime in the next two weeks. Once I have the hats in my possession and I physically inspect and inventory all, I will post my email and will take orders. I want to get a size, description (ie USMC or US Army style), and condition of each hat, I will price them and get you the info. The smaller sizes will be in new condition and the larger ones used but good.

Keep in touch.

Chris