• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears this situation mdsummer45 describes has been going on for a year! There is really something fishy about this whole thing. I am seriously beginning to doubt if National ever had this for appeal or even if an appeal was ever filed! I'm starting to think BadenP is correct that mdsummer45 is an attention junkie!

I don't know mdsummer45 or the veracity of her story but before everyone goes passing judgment, it's just possible she has had more important and pressing matters in the past month or two. We've only had a couple of the most major family holidays in the last six weeks and if her story was true, she was likely burning down the telephone lines trying to call and get updates herself before 2009 drew to a close. It's often quite hard to get ahold of people in the office during this time of year ...

"eagle732

PM me with a good email address for you. I think we may have emailed this summer however I can not find your email address. Thanks "

Well, she obviously had the time to make this post on 12/26 so I figure she had the time to update on what was going on with the appeal.

After 30 pages of posts where the members of this forum have offered opinions and help I think it is reasonable to expect that the members of this forum hear the entire story from both sides and learn the outcome. Hopefully that information will come from mdsummer45 soon.