please read before jumping to conclusions

Boy, have people forgot this is a scouting forum that should examplify the best in people?

Think about your comment about Publish my number so you know if I am for real? What type of comment is that?

(The wb-XXX-XX or whatever they had on the log when they put the ax in it and said WB is now in session or whatever, that number? Nahh, I am making my participation up. I just guess that they do that.)

And quite putting words in my mouth. Where did I say I was going to WEAR those beads? I completed my tickets, earned them, and want them to go with all the trinkets in my drawer.

It seems you are some caught up with your preconceptions that you just assume things. Like I am going to WEAR my beads. That had nothing to do with my question.

I was hoping for input, not wild, unthoughtout, and irrelvenant critism. Do better or don't post. (This message has been edited by a staff member.)

The title of this thread is just funny considering who started it!

Like many, Brian, I really question if you understand anything about Scouting. Your general attitude about Scouting is, well, poor.

Ed Mori

Troop 1

1 Peter 4:10