Revised Customer Service Contact

Please note the following revision to the email address:

Anyone with customer service issues with SCOUTER Catalog that need resolving please contact

orders@scouter.com

with the information. We will be happy to assist you with any problems and questions you may have. We apologize for any inconvenience

• 3 weeks later...

Well David,

Did they help you out??

Did you get a response??

I am curious to know.

I haven't heard crap from them.

Really disappointing that the only thing that they can do is take down my posts.

I at least know that they are reading them if they make the effort to take them down.

But seeing other people having problems just shows me how shafty they are.

Too bad they won't try to make things right.

Come on Dena this is right to you.

Make it right or doesn't Sekimagroup care?? (that is who is running this show)

Been waiting since December.

I aint going nowhere.

Greg Booty

Hey David,

Somehow it doesn't suprise me. This is my previous thread they pulled it down but didn't delete it. Don't know if there is anything in there that might help.

http://www.scouter.com/forums/viewThread.asp?threadID=870

Dena we are still here waiting for a answer.

What is the problem????

People out there are wondering what's up??

Let's bring it out here so we can these issues resolved and get on with our lives.

We aren't going anywhere.

Greg Booty

Still haven't heard anything yet either!

I've been passing the word to all the scouters I meet, "Don't order from Scouter.com!"

Tried calling 1-800-Scouter and it just rang off the hook.....

Dena, please try to make this right! This is definitely NOT the Scouter Way!!!! What a role model you are!

I've placed complaints with Internet Fraud and the BBB. My next step is with our Consumer Reporter, Clark Howard with WSB-TV here in Atlanta!

Perhaps some MEDIA ATTENTION is just what is warranted here.

I too placed an order from scouter and they charged my credit card but they never sent any thing. I have tried every avenue I can think of and I too tell every scouter NOT to order. Come on Danna let us know what is going on. If you are REAL scouters you will try to correct this problem

Fellow Scouters: I am working to correct ALL the outstanding customer service issues that need to be dealt with. I apologize to all of you for the very long delay in answering and dealing with each of your issues. I am currently the only person handling these and considering the fact that our shipping and order entry system was inaccessible for awhile I have numerous problems to correct and follow up on - in addition to my regular job. Please be patient a little bit longer. I am not ignoring you - just overwhelmed with issues that all need attention NOW at worst and at least a month ago at best. Please send (or re-send) e-mails to customerservice@scouter.com. We have corrected the system configuration problem which was causing some of your e-mails to be undeliverable.

Again - I sincerely apologize for all the problems and frustrations this has caused. There are a few of those on this end too I must say. Please bear with us a bit longer while I try to adress each of the outstanding issues you have.

Dena