Bob White's Disappearence

Guest OldGreyEagle

FuzzyBear, it's "Dave", "Dave Steele", not Daniel Steele. You must be confused with the American modern classical novelist who ranks right up there with writers such as Jaqueline Suzanne and Harold Robbins. :)

I miss anyone who can admit when they are wrong. I miss anyone who doesn't pack up their toys and go home...mad, thus setting a poor example for the boys. I miss...littlebillie. Where are you littlebillie?

Edited part: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, DSteele's still out there, and he's watching us, quietly. "...making a list and checking it twice..."(This message has been edited by packsaddle)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man, at LEAST a dozen. I'd watch it again but I think it must have been taken back during the rapture of '96. Or maybe lost under a pile of Totin' Chip corners. ;)

Edited part: Holy Toledo, Bat Man! What am I thinking? The Rapture! You don't suppose....(This message has been edited by packsaddle)

Packsaddle:

Recantation: I hereby change my mistaken identity from Daniel to Dave Steele. I believe you corrected me the last time. I contribute this particular mistake this time to the holiday season. (I have gone back to all of my posts to find and count each mistake I have ever made. The count equals my posting number.)

Please feel free to challenge anything I write in this forum and be as judgmental and as harsh with your criticism as you possibly can be. Don't miss a trick and if several wish to double team me, please use that as another method to squash out whatever juice is left. I miss all of that too.

I had tears in my eyes when writing and was unable to think and write at the same time. I so miss Little Billie and hope the best for him, as we all do. He was such a joy while he was here. I had trouble finding his posts though; he must have taken them when he left.

FB

Guest OldGreyEagle

First of all, I would think I should get some credit for tieing James Dean in, after all, its not like he made all that many movies. If my brilliance isnt recognized, all I can say is "... You're tearing me apart..."

Anyway, to be truly in the mode of Robin, AKA Dick Grayson (ward of Bruce Wayne, residing in stately Wayne Manor) Shouldn't that be more like "Holy Armageddon" or "Holy Apocalypse" ?

I have no idea what the last several posts are about. (Not a trekker).

However - I hope BW will come back for the reasons stated. He has been away before. Holidays and one time for less than pleasent family reasons I think.

And I am a bit niave too - didn't know FOG had multiple personalities. Wasn't paying much attention. I believe I have noticed the shadow of DSteele though.

I wish I could meet up with you people like Fred Goodwin intends.

What did Batman say to Robin just before they got into the batmobile????

"Get into the batmobile Robin!"

Sorry, dumb joke. I enjoy the humor and useful information on this forum. It's helped me more than any one single resource for Scouting. Bob White has been one of the most helpful contributors. I think Mr. BW is just taking a leave of absence and will be back when he's ready. I don't have any proof or inside knowledge, that's just my gut feeling.

Ken