Mad Science Day Camp - BB Gun/Archery Ideas

Gonna try my hand at posting a photo. Got these targets done, finally. I suggested SO many things and SO many ideas got shot down. So we went very, very simple. Ignore the two scientists in the bb gun set, those will be decorations, the rest (8) will be bb gun targets. As for the boxes, We're gonna set it up as a pyramid, a big, medium, small stacked (5 of those total.)

iok743.png

3151zlc.png

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are looking for a Sci-fi type theme' date=' you could always look up the 501st Legion. They are a world wide screen accurate Star Wars costume group. They love doing stuff like that for kids.[/quote']

Nice! My son would have been our biggest fan (huge Star Wars fan) but I'm not even sure if they'd have let us use something character related. So many rules I ran into, it was very disheartening after setting out so many times what could be done, lol.

If you are looking for a Sci-fi type theme' date=' you could always look up the 501st Legion. They are a world wide screen accurate Star Wars costume group. They love doing stuff like that for kids.[/quote']

Nice! My son would have been our biggest fan (huge Star Wars fan) but I'm not even sure if they'd have let us use something character related. So many rules I ran into, it was very disheartening after setting out so many times what could be done, lol.