• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OGE - I don't have my handbook on me at the moment, so I can't turn to the page that labels the parts of the axe.

But if you replace the handle, and then replace the head - what's left of the original axe?

Happy Chopping,

--Gags

The popcorn setting in my new Panasonic microwave. You just set the weight of the bag and it stops at the perfect time every time, every brand.

I would have said my Goretex Vasque boots, but on the last campout, the bottom layer of one sole peeled off. I'm gonna glue it back -- they're the best thing in the world for shoveling snow. Keep your feet warm, dry and comfy.

Fat Old Guy: I had a pretty old version of the Handbook at one time. In the late 1950's the family next door gave me a copy of a Scout Handbook that their son had used. At the time, he was in his late 20's so the book probably dated from the 1940's. It is long gone but would be interesting to look at and compare to the current one. I don't have any big problems with the current handbook, I think they probably have to make some choices on what to include and what to leave out, while trying to keep it to a certain size and keep it affordable.