Debugging and Suggestions for new SCOUTER.com

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Test post. Bold italic underlined text. Different fonts, sizes and colors: bigger, much bigger, smaller, tiny.   Ordered list: Item 1 Item 2 Item 3 Unordered list: Item 1 Item

Test posting link.   Test uploading and inserting an attachment: [ATTACH]n21[/ATTACH]   Insert image from URL:     Net Poufank d'Vioule de, Bänk dann duurch aus et. Dall bléit mé

The speed seems.......      

testing..... this worked 12:24  pm CST

Editor works too.  Forum Server is up and running.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful TAHAWK

Edited by Stosh

Need better contrast for these old eyes.  Light blue against lighter blue is not the best thing....

Yes, I was surprised with all the other bells & whistles on the bulletin board it didn't offer a feature for skin customization, Closest I found in Settings was "Profile Customization", but even when I played with the background in that, I saw no change in my profile area (perhaps I was looking in the wrong area for the changes?)..

PS...

no I think I had the right area, I looked in my profile area, didn't see the background change, but saw a button that said "Remove Customization" I hit it, the button disappeared (but I again saw no change to my profile). When I went back to the "Settings" "profile Customization" the background color was the default background color.

PSS...

OK!!! I put in a background picture as well as left the different background color, now both show up ! Ugly as anything, but I will play with it..

Edited by moosetracker

Use the advanced editor and display. Eliminates the need for 1998 text coding. ;)

Mozart this is an old thread started years ago, that has been resurrected from time to time.. Only the last 4 or 5 posts are recent..   But when I wrote about the ickkkkkkkkk. it was in  Feb. 2013, probably around the time they upgraded the old forum and it was very, very, very buggy..

Mozart this is an old thread started years ago, that has been resurrected from time to time.. Only the last 4 or 5 posts are recent..   But when I wrote about the ickkkkkkkkk. it was in  Feb. 2013, probably around the time they upgraded the old forum and it was very, very, very buggy..

LOL...too funny.