Debugging and Suggestions for new SCOUTER.com

I tried to respond to a PM with: ​Tomorrow I am having lunch with a guy who staffed Version 1 (all scoutcraft). He thinks we will find a syllabus and administrative guide up in his attic. He is sure there is a box marked "Course papers 1959, 1960, 1961." He staffed all those courses and was a Course Director eight times. He also has boxes of papers from other deceased Staffers that date back to that era. So I am very hopeful. He also staffed an experimental course in 1988 where Bill was the CD. It was an effort to get back to more Scoutcraft and was oversubscribed x 3. Nevertheless, national was not sold, so there were no other such courses. Help me remember by asking me in a week. Yours from 91.44 meters."

I was told to enter at least two characters. It would not post.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Test post. Bold italic underlined text. Different fonts, sizes and colors: bigger, much bigger, smaller, tiny.   Ordered list: Item 1 Item 2 Item 3 Unordered list: Item 1 Item

Test posting link.   Test uploading and inserting an attachment: [ATTACH]n21[/ATTACH]   Insert image from URL:     Net Poufank d'Vioule de, Bänk dann duurch aus et. Dall bléit mé

The speed seems.......      

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have encountered many error messages in this forum since the software change, but I just saw a new one, and I think it is the strangest one yet. I wrote a short response to a post, hit "Post Reply" and got "Missing human verification information." Really? What species does it think I am? Does the system believe that an infinite number of monkeys has taken control of my account? As usual, the "Copy, log out, log in, paste" method did the trick. But it sure was odd to have my evolutionary status challenged like that.

I have encountered many error messages in this forum since the software change' date=' but I just saw a new one, and I think it is the strangest one yet. I wrote a short response to a post, hit "Post Reply" and got "Missing human verification information." Really? What species does it think I am? Does the system believe that an infinite number of monkeys has taken control of my account? As usual, the "Copy, log out, log in, paste" method did the trick. But it sure was odd to have my evolutionary status challenged like that.[/quote']

I imagine that some verification that you, the poster, are a person instead of a spam bot, failed for some reason.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...