Debugging and Suggestions for new SCOUTER.com

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Test post. Bold italic underlined text. Different fonts, sizes and colors: bigger, much bigger, smaller, tiny.   Ordered list: Item 1 Item 2 Item 3 Unordered list: Item 1 Item

Test posting link.   Test uploading and inserting an attachment: [ATTACH]n21[/ATTACH]   Insert image from URL:     Net Poufank d'Vioule de, Bänk dann duurch aus et. Dall bléit mé

The speed seems.......      

Some posts work fine, some seem to require logging out and back in and pasting the message.

But, I keep trying to reply to the "Troop and crew conflict thread," but it keeps giving me an "empty response" error!

I tried to post 4 times, succeeded once. Had a Memorial Day message and photo to post and the error I received was something about an "Empty Response". I see recent posts but can't get to them, no matter if I use filter, topic, and user profile. Running Win 7 Pro and Firefox 21.0 and this is the only online forum that I have posting and search problems.

Well let us see if this posts.

After successfully posted on 5/27, a few minutes later I add a comment that "sonuvagun it posted". That comment to this post seems to have disappeared. My profile as another forum member noted is still missing as is his post which followed this post. Is there a data loss at page breaks?
click on Forums, then Today's Posts

Invalid data requested.

Tried to create a new post about California Boy Scouts having their non-profit tax status revoke but failed with error:

Edit Conversion

Empty Response

I wanted to reply to AZOw's post:

Agreed.

Matthew 19 is pretty clear that the only sexual expressions Jesus approved of were heterosexual marriage, celibacy, or voluntary castration.

Diminishing Pauline statements will get you nowhere since Paul's authority was sanctioned by the risen Christ and St. Peter.

Don't ask a fundamentalist to discount scripture. You're better off affirming his view and admitting that we are all caught up in a culture war. I would suggest that by dismissing an entire unit of boys, his congregation is demoralizing boys who would rather not be forced to declare their sexuality. They would rather just hike and camp (maybe fish).

Then ask if he can find room in his heart for just one more kind of sinner or publican?

I wanted to reply to AZOw's post:

Agreed.

Matthew 19 is pretty clear that the only sexual expressions Jesus approved of were heterosexual marriage, celibacy, or voluntary castration.

Diminishing Pauline statements will get you nowhere since Paul's authority was sanctioned by the risen Christ and St. Peter.

Don't ask a fundamentalist to discount scripture. You're better off affirming his view and admitting that we are all caught up in a culture war. I would suggest that by dismissing an entire unit of boys, his congregation is demoralizing boys who would rather not be forced to declare their sexuality. They would rather just hike and camp (maybe fish).

Then ask if he can find room in his heart for just one more kind of sinner or publican?

Now, why can I post here without any errors being thrown in my face?
Last week all was well. Now I again cannot get the Open Discussion forum. Only get the sub forums. It was working fine last week but regressed once again
Same for me; it was fine, then I clicked the "back" button from a thread to get back to the forum and all the content was gone except the subforums.

Click on today's topics: Invalid response.

Cling on issues & politics: no items found.

I could go on and on.

I am not sure that all of the supposed features of vBulletin are worth the amount of failures to display the data that people want to see.