Debugging and Suggestions for new SCOUTER.com

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Test post. Bold italic underlined text. Different fonts, sizes and colors: bigger, much bigger, smaller, tiny.   Ordered list: Item 1 Item 2 Item 3 Unordered list: Item 1 Item

Test posting link.   Test uploading and inserting an attachment: [ATTACH]n21[/ATTACH]   Insert image from URL:     Net Poufank d'Vioule de, Bänk dann duurch aus et. Dall bléit mé

The speed seems.......      

Okay...for some reason, I can't see the "latest posts". For example, this thread claims that Moosetracker made a post earlier today. So, I come to this thread and the most recent post I can see is "#90" by Papadaddy from back on 2/25. So why can't I see the one Moosetracker did today (3/2)? And I'm sure there are others in between I can't see.

Software specs if that helps: I use Windows XP and browse with the latest version of Firefox (v19.0).

Okay...for some reason, I can't see the "latest posts". For example, this thread claims that Moosetracker made a post earlier today. So, I come to this thread and the most recent post I can see is "#90" by Papadaddy from back on 2/25. So why can't I see the one Moosetracker did today (3/2)? And I'm sure there are others in between I can't see.

Software specs if that helps: I use Windows XP and browse with the latest version of Firefox (v19.0).

I have the same problem. My workaround is select Filter then select either

o Today

o Last Week

If I move to another topic, I repeat the above.

Is there any way to disable or chill out the time out function? The log in pages drops you at the home page. Navigating the site is so difficult, it would be nice to just hang on a thread you're following instead of constantly logging-on then having to figure out how to get back to your thread.

Can we just do a Dallas with Bobby-in-the-shower and the last month was just a bad dream?

old.scouter.com is online and read only

I tried to create a new post about the Annual Report to Nation 2013 and still got the error that I was not authorized to post?

Has anyone seen the Annual Report to the Nation that was delivered to Washington last week? Only saw one news article (small wonder with sequestration).

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/03/03/boy-scouts-of-america-present-annual-report-to-the-nation/

Wonder if this will work with creating a new topic? (Nope failed)