Debugging and Suggestions for new SCOUTER.com

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Test post. Bold italic underlined text. Different fonts, sizes and colors: bigger, much bigger, smaller, tiny.   Ordered list: Item 1 Item 2 Item 3 Unordered list: Item 1 Item

Test posting link.   Test uploading and inserting an attachment: [ATTACH]n21[/ATTACH]   Insert image from URL:     Net Poufank d'Vioule de, Bänk dann duurch aus et. Dall bléit mé

The speed seems.......      

Yea forsooth and verily, tis down for repairs, tis, seem and mayhap for the better, methinks.

Canst say nay, or yea. "recent topics", "24 hours recent posts" and other functions are missing or oerlong to profound their task and presentments.

I am ill rewarded for mine efforts. Dissapointed, aye, that I am.

Anyone remember that poster that came in a few months back wanting to know how to get a hold of Terry with suggestions to improve the site? I'm just wondering if he's the one we should thank for breaking something that didn't need to be fixed.

I don't know what is going on, but I have some program questions I would like to ask and can't do it.

I do really enjoy the random way I enter the site, never to the same page twice, Today it was to the Life to eagle coach thread from a couple of years back, yesterday it was double dipping service hours.

All I would like is to land at the forum home page and then be able to create a topic.

Currently when I first hit the Domain of Scouter.com it says that "only registered members can view this site."

I feel like this is a HORRIBLE idea. There are an unknowable number of lurkers who are gaining knowledge from this site that we should not turn away.

Also, getting the PM system working would be wonderful.

Sentinel947

Wow, this system is certainly f******d up. Now when I try to go to the OPpen Discussion forum, all I get are the two sub foirums, "Going to the Jamboree" and "Scouts with Disabilities" . The main forum does not show up. The counters show 2 pages when there are 7. The ten seconds reaction time when you hit a button. AH, for the good old days when this forum actually worked. And who was complaining about an outdated system???