I just found a Camp Medic course being held in Massachusetts starting next month. You get First Responder certified plus certification in basic life support and oxygen. I got some information on it and it sounds pretty good. Its a combination of regular first responder and wilderness plus advanced topic training. The price isnt too bad either, its $320.00 but includes everything. I took my wilderness first aid training through these guys before and it was top notch. Im definitley signing up for this class. the link is www.centralnesafety.com

No, Im not associated. I did take a course with them, so if that affiliates me, then so be it. Geez, I just posted something that I thought would be of interest, but I guess not. My apologies, I wont post anything regarding trainings anymore.

I have no financial interest in anything. Ive taken SOLO courses which were awesome too, Ive taken courses from DAN which were great, I just thought that this sounded interesting and wanted to pass the info on for other members. Btw, I never even thought of the name, C=Chris (me) N= Nicholas (brother) E=Edward (brother) S=Sarah (sister). I use it for everything as its easy to remember.

Apologies if I jumped to conclusions - it just read a lot like an advertisement (cross posted to two separate sub-forums), and when combined with the fact that your username is an abbreviation for the group you're promoting... Anyways, sorry if my initial assumption was incorrect.

No hard feelings, I ll just watch what I post more closely. I posted in 2you categories because I first posted here as I associated it as more of an adult leader topic but then saw the camps category and thought it would be more appropriate there.