Digital & Kindle Fire Resources?

Okay Folks, with the more modern digital age, I'm wondering if anyone knows of any free resources for the Kindle Fire? I know they have some for the iPad, but can't find any which have migrated yet.

I use "BSA on the Go" for my Android Phone, and its a GREAT App....it has all of the badges and requirements for all of the Scouting programs, etc. I'm sure we all have this type of information out there, and I'd love to be able to keep it light and handy for camping events, etc.

The two I have found for the Kindle Fire are not good so I cannot recommend them. Both are advancement apps but they are out of date, incomplete and need to be edited. For example, information for one award pops up under the title for a second award which cannot be found anywhere.

I too would like to know if there are good Scouting apps.

Now if we can just get someone to update or create an app worth a darn. Like I said intially...I love the app for my phone. Covers just about everything in the Scouting Program which I would need....too bad it's not availible.

Now if we can just get someone to update or create an app worth a darn. Like I said intially...I love the app for my phone. Covers just about everything in the Scouting Program which I would need....too bad it's not availible.

• 1 month later...

Okay everyone.. I've cracked some of the code..not all of it.. but some..

Each Kindle Fire can have documnets (.pdf) e-mailed directly to it. So, this week I was able to find a ton of resources which I could down-load and then put onto my Kindle

Currently have: Tiger Book, Wolfe Book, Bear Book, WEBELOS Book, Den Leader Guide, Religious Guide Books (Councelor, Mentor, Student), WEBELOS Leader Guide, Den & Pack Meeting Guide, Parents and Scouting guide, Cub Scout Leader Book, Ceremonies for Den and Packs, Academics and Sports Pgrm Guide, and I'm sure one or two others.

So I'm now able to store a whole library worth of stuff in a single digitial device. The search for good Apps continues, but the sheer volume of guides and books I'm able to hold makes it worth it.

I'm still looking for a full version of the Guide Book and Scout Manual if anyone has a .pdf version..