Yoda Style Scoutmaster’s Minute

Thank you my master, OneHour. Remember I your words of great strength. Give them to my Scouts, will I, in the form of a Scoutmaster's Minute.

Yoda Style Scoutmasters Minute

"Remember, a Scout's strength flows from the Scout Oath and Law. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression and fumes. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Scouts, Scouts... do not... do not underestimate the powers of the 3 Ws or suffer your father's fate you will. Scouts, when gone are we... the last of the Scout will be you. Scouts, the Scouting force runs strong in your family. Pass on what you have learned, oh fine Scouts."

OGO

(edited for spelling)(This message has been edited by OldGrayOwl)

Ready are you? What know you of ready?

For eight hundred days of camping scouts trained have I. My own counsel will I keep on who is ready to be advanced in rank. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. This one a long time have I watched. All his life looked away he has... to the future, to the horizon, to the next mountain. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing. Hmph. Adventure. Heh. Excitement. Heh. A Jedi craves not these things. Reckless you are.

Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Hmmm? Even between the land and the ship. Practice you must. Focused your mind must be.

Adventure come it will.

Be prepared you must.