Website Evaluation

Hello everyone,

In this world of the World Wide Web, every unit, council, lodge, etc. wants to know how their site is, myself included. Are there any possible Evaluators out there who would be willing to review some websites? This could be helpful for any OA Lodge that is hoping to compete in the Website Competition at NOAC this summer.

My lodge website is: www.waupecanlodge.com

I would be willing to extend an evaluation as well.

• 1 month later...

i forgot to look at your site before i posted.

Looking at it i really like the layout. and the information is very clear. but i must say that i think that you could cosmedically tweet it a little bit. personally i think its more eye attractive when the background doesnt move with the text. i also like the frame pages but in that everyone is a little different. really i cant see how else to make it better. but i would make it a little more eye appealing by adding some catchy things like lites or pop-up things or something. but like i said its a great website. if you want to know how to do any simple things you can go to http://www.w3schools.com there an excelent resource. Good Luck

• 2 weeks later...

JerseyJohn:

Nice site and very nice program.

The scroll bar doesn't work for the far left frame on some of the pages. Also, I couldn't find your meeting place listed anywhere.

John