Looking for some of our old Scoutmasters/troop 262, Webster NY

can anyone help us? We just turned 50; planning a reunion on November 28; and we desperately would like to contact these past Scoutmasters, or their families, or someone with reliable information about them, please:

David King; Albert Fromberger; Roy Borrowman; Edward Miller III; Charles Marrow; Paul Braun; Thomas Lima. They are from the 1960-late 1970s.

Please send any links/connections or information to me via this link. Thank you!

Janice Smith, ASM Troop 262

I believe your Roy Borrowman died in January 2004 in Stuart, FL. His obit said that he was originally from Fairport. His wife, Earla, died in 2008. If this sounds like your guy, his son James lives in Bradenton, Florida. His number is available on whitepages.com.

I would be willing to do a little more searching but do you have any other information. Approximate dates of birth or family member names ie wife or son. Anything like that will serve to narrow the field. The more unique names are easier to track but for a common name, you need some piece of identifying information.

When I wanted to find an old high school/college friend I used a search service online. I entered the name and it gave me several possibilities. By looking at people it listed as associated with those listed (like husband, brother, etc) I narrowed my search and paid a $20 (I think) fee to give me the minimal information I needed: current phone numbers and a home address. I believe the service I used is called People Finders, but there are many choices. I just liked this one because as I recall it gave you more information to start with and narrow your choices without having to pay anything yet. Here is a link:

http://www.peoplefinders.com/default.aspx?from=FC_0009764_0001431&gclid=CMX86_jGjIoCFSUkYAodojUFeQ

Good luck.