Mines not all that creative. MK are my initials, 9750 is my street address.

In someplaces on the web, I am golfermark76, the 76 being my low 18 hole score. If I buy anything from you on ebay, please give me a discount!

Mark

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great question! I've been wondering about some of the names myself.

I am an Eagle Scout and have been associated with Pack and Troop 90 as a Cub, Scout, and leader since I was 8 years old, thus eagle90.

Matua is the highest caste of the ancient Chamorros of the Marianas Islands. They were the chiefs, navigators, warriors, farmers,fishermen/women, and carvers. They're also known for their service to the other caste and classes. It was the Matuas responsibilty to insure the other members of the clan or village were fed, protected, and sheltered. To neglect those responsiblities would mean the loss of their status to the next class of that caste or faced banishment.

Warrior is from my service with the U.S. Army with the 82nd Airborne Division during the Gulf War.

Nickname & year of birth....

the poet in me listed "tween the bays" for loacation because I hail from that DelMarVa-lous council just south of Chester County & Cradle of Liberty. Some say there is no life west of the Chesapeake Bay... other just say its better on the Eastern Shore. ( Does everyone realize that Delaware is the other bay I refer to? No, not Dela Where?)

Bob

Actually, the license plate came ahead of the name - it's easy to remember..... the number was assigned by the state of illinois....

But hey, if any of you are ever in Blackhawk Council, and see a white van with that license plate - flag me down and say hello!

Single Seat Tooling: was my prior career in graphics manufacturing. 3rd was the shift I was on. After over 21 years, I got laid off and they moved the company to China. After over two years of full time school and being laid off, I got a new job in aluminum extrusion, but still on 3rd shift. Hey, it's a job. I'm one of the lucky ones.