Greetings...I have a question...

Hi, Tamegonit

I too am a Life Scout and arrowman, though I am Brotherhood. WWW, and I hope youll be Brotherhood soon!(it's easy)I also answered you other thread about being in OA. It's a lot of fun, so stay active. Hops, go through ordeal if it's not too late. Your candidacy does not carry over to next year. You will have to be re-elected

BTW, Tamegonit, do you trade flaps and patches? if so, you should go to your section Conclave. It's a lot of fun, and a lot of people trade patches there. But be careful. even in OA i've seen adults try to rip off youth(no offense, adults!). Have an adult who knows about patches and who you trust(chapter adviser, lodge adviser, etc.) help you make deals with people you don't know. Even if you don't trade patches go to Conclave. It's a lot of fun. WWW, JB

I am a Vigil, Tamegonit, and it's a testimony to the fever I had last night that I didn't remember my indian name correctly. It's actually Glakelendam. Gistechwelome was a wizard in the 1970's fantasy trilogy "The Riddlemaster of Hed."

And there's no such thing as a lowly ordeal member -- just go for the Brotherhood and seal your membership.

Welcome to the campfire.

DS

Welcome and throw a log on the fire and throw your ideas and comment out for us to a have a shot at. ;)

From the KC area myself, Troop 341, Raytown , Eagle in 68 and currently an Adult Runner in MOS, with two Eagle sons. Work my paint at Camp Geiger.

Welcome

yis

Welcome and remember, you are not a lowly ordeal member because that is the most important step in the order. There is no other such organisation that I know of which has its members selected by people who are not members! Keep up the spirit and Brotherhood should be an automatic step. YIS paul e. conley

Hey,

Welcome. Ordeal is the begining it's not like highschool freshman are lowely lol ordeal members are just begining their journey. If you live by the scout oath and law someday you too might become vigil. I just went up for vigil (i'm 16), and I must find those who created my indian name. It's Amendchewagan Sachgachtoon... it translates to Stubborn Cook...not that thats me at all.... ;)

Anywayz, is anyone in here on ceremonies or dance team?

-Jeff