Scoutmaster Gift Ideas

Charity:

Very nicely done! I'm sure he'll be touched and will cherish it.

And FYI to the un-initiated men out there -- the canoe quilt is on a cutting mat and the tool is a rotary cutter: translate that to mean in a Tim Allen sort of way . . . more power!

Nice job, Charity.

Dave

ROFL!!! I couldn't figure out what you were talking about with the tools. :) I forgot that I had made something else with a canoe theme. The item on the cutting mat is a double-handed potholder with machine embroidered state motif. Tennessee on one end and Alaska on the other. I made that for the wife of the man who ran the BSA camp this summer. My son was on staff and the this wonderful woman was "staff Mom". It was a thank you present for taking such good care of my boy. The couple was from TN but love Alaska and that's why I did the state motifs on the hands of the oven mitt.

The Scoutmaster's quilt is the last set of pics. IT's laid out on the floor and has the homespun blocks with the signature strips. It has a fishing print border and hte back features the quilt label in the center with a statement of thanks, the dates of his service, the name of the quilt and the name of hte quilt makers.

Charity