Powderhorn at Goose Pond

Back from Goose Pond Scout reservation's for the NEPA's first week end of Powderhorn. Finally located Green Bar Bill's signature on the wall of the Dining Hall. Got to Canoe, Kayak and "sail" (more or less)on the pond. All in all a pretty good week end and look to the second week end in two weeks.

Anyone else attend?

I was also on staff.In kitchen and Equip Quartermaster. Walt did a great job. I couldn't believe the number of consultants that were backups or backup backups, because of last minute cancellations or no-shows. By the skits the Crews put on, I think everyone had fun and learned somethings.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to have met you and to have seen your fun side and your commitment to Venturing and Scouting. Being a local kind of Scouter it was great to see people from Boston to West Virginia coming together for training.

Don't see how you could have gained weight with all the walking and the Low-fat? and healthy meals?

Hope to see you in the future at training or a Rendezvous.

It was great to meet you and I am glad you all had a great time. We tried to keep everyone happy and filled to the brim. Its nice to see the real side to people up front and close. The weekend of Sept.19-21 I will be in your neck of the woods. North Valley District camporee at Jacobsburg State Park. If you happen to be up that way look for Troop 8,come have a cup with us.

Hope to see you on the Scouting trail.