Venturing Activity Interest Survey form??

Greetings all,

I am an assistant scoutmaster for a Boy Scout troop but have a daughter that I think may be a good match with the Venturing program. I'd like to check out one of the VAIS forms to get a feel for whether her interests might be a match, but have not located the form on the scouting.org site. If anyone has a pointer or softcopy, I would appreciate it.

thanks,

john

Bingo - thanks so much - this will give me an idea of whether my daughter would enjoy Venturing. I have also put out queries to a local Crew Adviser to see what the crew is into.

Again, thanks much.

john

Isn't the Venturing Activity Interest Survey used to see what the Venturers are interested in doing after they have joined the Crew?

The Venturing Crew focal interest usually depends on what the members are interested in? If you go into an established crew, they will let you know what their focus is but most crews are great at changing focus - or reassessing - what the youth's interest are every once in a while.

Whenever we get a nice influx of youth, we go through a survey just so that we can see what has changed with the youths interest.