Girl Scout Gold Award Square Knot

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For the sake of argument, does GSUSA have a special insignia or allow the wearing of the Eagle Scout award on the official GS uniform?  I don't view it as an oversight.  They are two separate organiza

Greetings @ASMPeter!  And welcome to the forum! Congratulations to your daughter on these impressive achievements!  And I know what it takes as a parent to guide them on their road to these recog

While the levity is possibly warranted, it also reflects on a serious issue in our society, in my old guy view.  Spelling and grammar are important things, whether in these forums or in life.  In the

1 hour ago, SiouxRanger said:

Don Letarmen’s Top Ten Responses…

10. I was texted by another granddaughter of Mr. Seeton and was told that E.T. couldn’t spell his own last name.  “He ‘phoned home’ to the wrong number. And, got bad advice.”

9.  Auto correct is a failed concept.

8.  What is the only sentence in the English language that cannot be written?  Try typing “There are three (and then phonetically, (to, too, two)’s in the English language.”

7. Roger does not complain that his name is spelled as “Mudd.”

6. Contestant:  “Who is Earnest Thompson Seeton?” Alex, “Correct-$200.”  (It’s an AUDIBLE-Hello!)

5. "NOOO!!! You don't have to call me Johnson! My name is Raymond J. Johnson Jr. Now you can call me Ray, or you can call me J, or you can call me Johnny, or you can call me Sonny, or you can call me Junie, or you can call me Junior; now you can call me Ray J, or you can call me RJ, or you can call me RJJ, or you can call me RJJ Jr. . . but you doesn't hasta call me Johnson!"

4. Is it Harry S. Truman, or Harry S Truman?

3. Who is, or are ( or now, were) Winston S. Churchill?

2. The “a” only makes a difference if the equation comes out as “e*a=m*c^2.

1.  What is “a” in the equation above? (And include a mailing address for your Nobel, please.)

And, how many Pharaohs CAN dance on the head of a pin? (Nobody cares. Well, but, sorry, it DOES depend on the size of the pin head. Now if the pin head is of Summarian origin, 4,000 B.C., copper, not nickel,…)

There are some serious trivia questions here.