Goose Pond Venturing Rendezvous

OldGreyEagle, I would have liked to been there but will be at our other camp with our JLT staff doing IOL weekend sessions and some staff development. Hope all goes well and there is a good turnout. Let me know how it went.

The Rendezvous was great, even if it was a little wet. EagleWB, I would love to hear what you hear about it. The organizaiton shown by the staff was fantastic. They had 186 youth from as far away as Canada and est vignia with Long Island Crews and Delaware and a whole lotta other places. I found myself having a fantastic time and would go back in a heartbeat. The have a fall one planned, I think they call it the insomiacs revenge, starts at 10pm and has scheduled activities until 1am sunday. I love it!

The Insomniacs' Revenge is scheduled for September 23-25, 2005 at Goose Pond Scout Reservation (the same camp as the Rendezvous).

Next year's Rendezvous is scheduled for April 21-23, 2006.

Next year's Rendezvous will be the last at Goose Pond for a while. In 2007, we'll be moving both events to our other Council Camp, Acahela (one of the oldest camps in the country).

I only hope that everyone who attened enjoyed themselves as much as you did. If you ever have any ideas or programs you'd like to see please let myself or jeremy know. My staff and I would like to extend a heartfelt thank you for all those who joined us for another wet and wild weekend.