I'm sure someone has heard the song--"I point to myself, what is das here. Das is mein topnotcher ya mamma dear..."

Just what are the verses? I know topnotcher, sweatbrowser, eyeblinker, hornblower, soupstrainer, lunchmuncher and chinchauser, but what comes after?

Thanks for the help.

I am now suffering whiplash from being suddenly yanked back at least 27 years into the past, to the last time I heard that song (at Scout camp.) It was like a suppressed memory suddenly coming back. It would probably take years of hypnosis for me to remember any of the verses. :)

It's sort of like when I attended my first Cub leader pow-wow a couple of years ago and they handed out the words to Scout Vespers so we could sing it at the end. Suddenly it hit me that although I had not heard the song for (at that point) about 25 years, or even heard it mentioned, I still knew it, and didn't even need the "lyrics." Not so for "Topnotcher," unfortunately.

Here is one version, from "A Prairie Home Companion Folk Song Book"

My hand on myself,

What is dis here?

Das ist my mohawker,

Ya mamma dear.

Mohawker, winky dinky doo

Dat's what I learned in da school, yahoo!

Mohawker, sweatboxer, eyeblinker, hornblower, boy(girl)kisser, jawbreaker, chinchopper, voiceboxer, ticktocker, breadbasket, kneeknocker, boy(girl)kicker