Man O' Steele, Where are You?

Just realized we haven't seen dsteele for a while and did a search. He signed off on Jan 14th. Somehow I missed that. Dave's honest, forthright and credible contributions to this forum have been invaluable to me, and I miss him. With the knowledge I have gained of the Pros, my own relationship with my DE has become more friendly and productive.

I hope he's lurking....Dave, come back! Just an hour a week?????

It looks like it's official now, so I think I can say...

Dave landed a DE job in the Greater Cleveland Council on the east side of Cleveland. He's not in my Council (Or I'm not in his???), but we've made some plans to get together when he moves here.

For a number of reasons, most of which have nothing to do with the forums themselves, Dave has decided not to post any longer. He still lurks on occassion though, he tells me, so any well wishes I'm certain he will see sooner or later.

I've enjoyed talking with him here, and feel fortunate that I will be able to continue to talk to him more in person.

Mark

Oh, well, if he's lurking, then...

Congratulations to you on the new position! May you continue to be a blessing to all those around you as you serve, and you may be blessed in the new relationships you form and in all that you do!