Care to join me?

We can get in the "pool" meaning chat room at any time. There seem to be plenty of us awake at the moment and I'll open it up.

Chat anyone?

groups.msn.com/BoyScouts/

I'll be there until the end of Star Trek Voyager. If you'd like to chat, I'll be there.

Then it's off to bed.

Dave

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to bed now. Not that you can't join the chats. Or even start them for that matter. We don't have to wait until Tuesday evenings. That's my point.

If I see the room open (by someone leaving a note in this thread) I'll be glad to be there if I can. A quiet corner of the world to discuss Scouting issues in real time. Not a bad thing, unless we make it so.

Something to think about.

It would be nice if we could do it here.

DS

Sorry I missed you, Laura. I'll fire it up in another window. If anyone cares to join me, I'll be there while my wife watches Discovery channel upstairs. Can't stand the tatoo specials :)

DS

Oh, Dave. I'm disappointed that you don't find the tattoo specials interesting...LOL. I find them quite interesting, from time to time. But then again, been there, done that, and not about to get any more at my age. (Although both my Eagle Scout sons, now married, have a number between them.) Does the Mrs. truly find them worthy of her time? LOL...

Can't type worth a darn...this is the third edit...(This message has been edited by saltheart)

My wife finds just about everything on Discovery Channel intersting. I call it egghead TV and generally flee the room. Sometimes screaming in terror at the content.

But then again, she doesn't enjoy the golf channel (which has the same effect on her as Discovery does on me.)

DS

Hey Dave - how's Harry Potter coming along?

we got ours on Sat. too and started reading it - sometimes Jon would get ahead, sometimes I would - some we read aloud ( they are GREAT books for reading aloud - they have great cadence and rythmn)But Sunday night I got too hooked, and stayed up until 3 am to finish it. it was AWESOME!

now I'm dying for more.....

I just hope she doesn't take another 3 yrs for the next one!

laura