An act of sedition???

OK...it may be just me, but is there another forum where GSUSA is discussed and I'm missing it (or is it just for the A-listers...lol)???

I always thought that Scouter.com was a fantastic site for BSA references, questions, philosophical rants, and advice, but I see little action under the Girl Scouting forum.

Is it just me or is there a better resource forum for Girl Scouting???

When I first started posting on Scouter.com, it was because I had a serious quesiton re Cub Scouts and needed advice (which paid off HUGE). As a silent reader in the wings, I was intimidated by the amount of posters that bled blue, gold, khaki and sometimes green, and was quiet until I realized what a great benefit it was to be a posting member.

Now that I am in GSUSA, I still look to those with great tips, suggestions and resources....so where are they????

Scouter.com is still a favorite website for me and I will continue to peruse the discussions, but I also look forward to all of you silent "in the wings" types, to start posting under this forum so I can see what great things I have to look forwad to (or not) in GSUSA.

BTW, I did use earlier advice from this forum on the crossover from Campfire to GSUSA and it went GREAT!

YIS,

Brian

Newbie Brownie Leader

Brownie Girl Scout Troop 3047

Ada, MI

Thanks Cheerful Eagle.

I'm not giving up with this forum just yet. The response I had to my crossover question were GREAT and I look forward to touching base with some of those when scouts gets back into full swing....