Council event calendar

I just got my program & training guide. looking thru the dates, I don't think they've left a single weekend free! I know most troops won't do everything offered, but my girls really enjoy the council events. I just went thru and picked out all of the events where my Juniors could earn front-patches - there are 7 of them! One if an overnighter, the rest are day events. If my daughter and I do all 7, it will cost us $68. That doesn't include all the "fun" activities- World Thinking Day- this year they are rollerskating and ice skating. Sock hops, movies, craft days, and museum trips. And now that she is 11, there are SIX Studio 2B Night Out events. Most of these are on Sundays, 6:30-8pm! Why would they do that? I know she's old enough now to stay up a little later, but come on- they are doing these events 45 minutes from our town. So that means she'd be up until 9pm at the very earliest possible. I would like her to be able to go, but I know my daughter- I don't think she would handle all those late nights very well.

Anybody else doing all the council events?