Junior GS Badge Requirements On-Line?

Is there anywhere on the internet where I can get the requirements for the Junior GS Badges?

I find a bunch of sites with links to topic information - research sites, but I cannot find a list of badge requirements.

There are a few Junior badges with requirements available online from national try http://www.girlscouts.org/program/gs_central/insignia/online/

These are either badges developed for online access (technology badge) plus a few that didn't make it into the last edition of the Junior badge book. It's by no means the entire line-up, but at least it's a start.

I'd also suggest looking into Council's Own badges developed at different councils around the country. If the council has decided to share its patch with others, they usually have the requirements posted on their web sites along with information about how to order the patches. It's a great way to find badges on topics not covered in the regular book. Plus, many of the Council's Own badges were developed by girls, so the requirements are things that will interest them. There's a Council's Own group on Yahoo you can sign up for (or simply doing a search on Google for the terms +"Council's Own" +Junior will bring up a lot).

Especially with the advent of the S2B program and the expense involved, I really wish that, in addition to (more cheaply produced) printed versions, GSUSA would offer award requirements online for a per-download fee like a music service. A reasonable fee might prevent leaders from photocopying unreaonably priced materials.