Girl Scout Eagle's Nest?

My daughter recently completed her Gold Award, and were planning a ceremony to honor her.

Its going to be along the lines of an Eagle ceremony, and were wondering if theres a Girl Scout equivalent of an Eagles Nest? We recently attended an Eagle ceremony and when the time came for the Eagles to stand together, she got to stand with them. Let me tell you, the guys had never met a Gold Award Scout and made a big deal of welcoming their sister.

At her ceremony, were going to invite them all to stand with her, and are wondering if Girl Scouts has a term for the equivalent of the Eagles Nest. There will be a few girls there too.

The 'Eagle's Nest' term is basically a made up term by the unit (albeit probably pretty common), as a means of recognizing the members of the select group. I have only been to two Gold Award ceremonies, but my suspicion is that there is not an 'official' term that the GSUSA uses for such occasions.

You could just as easily make up your own term to encompass all the Gold Awardees and Eagle Scouts among the audience:

Golden Circle

Scouting Circle of Honor

(Girls scouts like circles it seems)

Ring of Honor

Scouting's Elite

Shining Stars

etc. etc. etc.