Juliettes

*jumps up and down and waves*

I'm here, I'm here!

Sad to say, this is quite obviously one of the least popular places on here... but I guess it's to be expected on a boy scout forum. But I would hope that more of the adult advisors, particularly those who are active in a Venture crew, might be interested in Girl Scout affairs as they may at some point have a girl scout Venturer in their midst and would be anxious to learn a thing or two about the way girl scouts works, the way the girl is learning a crazy amount about how boy scouts works (I know I certainly did when I first started Ventures... heck, I'm still learning! I've got years and years before I'll be anywhere near being considered knowledgeable:P)

I know my crew leaders are interested in how the G.S. do things, and kudos to DS, as I posted before, for participating in this area!

I'm here too!!

Just got back from the Cadette/Senior troop I have the pleasure and good fortune to led's Christmas slumber party this weekend.(Don't worry, I slept elsewere)

The girls decided to to go to Europe as their BIG trip in the summer of 2006.

They are girls who are registered as girl scouts but who don't have access to a troop -- for instance, in rural areas. They can participate in council events and cookie sales, and work on the scout program on their own with guidance from a parent, etc. ("Juliette" was Juliette Low, who founded the Girl Scouts).