This has been posted elsewhere, but AFAIK, the general plan is:

2011- Indian Summer

2012- NOAC

2013- National Jamboree

2014- open (maybe another arrowcorps like event?)

2015- NOAC/OA 100th Anniversary

I won't even get into the discussion of WHERE these upcoming NOAC may be. That's pretty much up in the air.

Quote:

"I won't even get into the discussion of WHERE these upcoming NOAC may be. That's pretty much up in the air."

It was announced that Michigan State is the site of the 2012 NOAC and possibly 2015. Indiana is doing major overhauling of the dorms and has said that they will not have the housing for NOAC. Since NOAC, apparently discussions are still on concerning NOAC back at IU in 2015.

"It was announced that Michigan State is the site of the 2012 NOAC and possibly 2015. Indiana is doing major overhauling of the dorms and has said that they will not have the housing for NOAC. Since NOAC, apparently discussions are still on concerning NOAC back at IU in 2015."

you're right. I forgot they had already announced MSU as the 2012 site. Its 2015 that, AFAIK, is up in the air. Its Iowa that is doing major overhauling of its dorms. Several we used last time are now gone. I know of some arguing for 2015 to be in Pennsylvania. My understanding is the Nat Comm doesn't like to announce these things too far out.

They did mention that they are looking at Penn State.

If it's not at Indiana due to the significance of the previous anniversies celebrated there, I suspect it will be at Michigan State. At the Section Officers Luncheon they introduced a gentleman that was a key contributor to AC5 and is one of the muckity-mucks at MSU.