Order of the Arrow and Native Americans

I am with SP on this.

If people do not like that the OA chooses to use Indian symbols and dance, then I guess they can look the other way or go somewhere else.

The stuff the OA uses is not copyrighted so its available to anyone. Politically Correct be damned.

"You know with St pat's day coming up I sure am glad the Irish don't go around whining about every one wearing green and dancing a jig."

That depends on where you go...now doesn't it?

Try your fake Irish accent in a pub in Dublin or Belfast while wearing a shirt with the Union Jack, and "ye might get ye arse handed to 'ya".

T'wouldn't that be a sight?

Native Americans vs. the Europeons was the first of many Race Wars in the New World.(This message has been edited by Engineer61)

Engineer; They sort of just pushed them out, either by violence, or some other process. Not a lot to go on back then, except that one supplanted the other. But, based on the differences in anthropological materials, it is pretty obvious that it was most likely a power grab, or isolation from livable territory. Of course, they do continue to discover more and more, though very slowly.