THE SR7A CONCLAVE IS THIS WEEKEND AND I AM STOKED!!!!!!!

I really think Conclave is one of the best events in Scouting and it's always one of the most fun times in my scouting career. My lodge is taking 76 delegates which is pretty big considering we were taking about 20 socuts almost 6 or 7 years ago. I figure other sections are having their conclave and it would be interesting to hear what happens in other parts of the country.

Kitchkinet,

From attending my section's conclave and from observing the website of SR7B, I have learned that each year the host lodge will try to one up the past lodge. Because of such competiton, great results would come.

But for real, Go to Conclave. Most people in my lodge believe that Conclave is the best non-national event in scouting. Whether your lodge partakes in "SPIRIT" or "ACTIVITES" there will definitley be something to go for. The training sessions are in theory better and more informative, taught by experts from other lodges. Training sessions can range from Youth opportunities to How to Pick Up a Girl in a Uniform. Most Conclaves have an array of activities to compete in. If your section is super terrific then they will have a spirit award that requires your lodge to dress up according to some theme and make noise. The night will most likely have a show that is awesome. Whether there is a band or fireworks or a show that is inspirational, it will be worth it. The best thing is going to a Conclave and discovering that there are hundreds of other scouts who believe in the same principles of Brotherhood and Service and meeting them

I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU GET YOUR CONCLAVE FORM IN ASAP

IF YOU REGRET YOUR CHOICE I WILL SEND YOU EVERY PATCH IN MY COLLECTION