Old OA Ceremony Booklets 1960's era

I'm wondering if any "old-timers" (or anyone else) might have copies of 1960's-era OA Ceremony booklets? (This was back before certain references to "God" were removed for political-correctness reasons.)

I had some for a long time, but apparently in one my moves, I must have missplaced them. I'm interested in all three, Ordeal, Brotherhood and Vigil. I'd be happy to receive them in any format, digital or otherwise.

Thanks for any help!

Larry

Wullilissin

Those ceremonies were taken without permission off a site that I used to run in college 3-4 years ago, my site is down now. I still have a folder with the copies in it that I scanned and put in PDF format. I have the word docs and PDFs on my computer I was going to try to assemble the rest of the revisions, I know where to get copies, but the projet has fallen by the wayside. I heard that something was going on with this on the National Level, but I haven't seen any information on it in a couple years. The ceremony with the unknown date was thought to be prior to 1935 by Jay Dunbar, a member of the Ceremonial Advisory Committee in the 1960's. I'd personally place it somewhere between 1925 and 1935, I will take a look at it and post any notes I had, or what I can tell from the photocopy. That ceremony along with a couple others were photocopied by Jay from some archives at the National Office and sent to me for the site. I also have/had an article describing the changes in the Ordeal Ceremony over several years. It was in the National Bulletin many years ago and written by Jay Dunbar. I'll see if I have it in electronic format, and if I do, I'll post it in the Safeguarded Forum. If anyone has any questions, please drop me an e-mail.

YITB,

William Highsmith

willhi1979@yahoo.com