He'll probably have to do what I did after forgetting so much stuff after almost 30 years: Find the correct person to contact in my new lodge, find out where to send in my dues, go to the Fall Fellowship, and buy a copy of the OA Handbook.

IIRC, that book doesn't actually contain the admonition. But by using the __th word on page __ of that book, you can access the national website where it is found.

Yes, that procedure is a lot more complicated, but it's a good way to ease back into things. I actually ran into two people I knew back in the day, along with a bunch of new faces.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

greetings,

while looking over the posts for OA password The problem I have is a ten year break from Scouting. Ok Page 10 of the handbook great in my handbook it's a picture, no words, so Im lost as much as everybody else. Also one must consider CRS is commen for most. Thanks

greetings,

while looking over the posts for OA password The problem I have is a ten year break from Scouting. Ok Page 10 of the handbook great in my handbook it's a picture, no words, so Im lost as much as everybody else. Also one must consider CRS is commen for most. Thanks

greetings,

greetings,

greetings,

greetings,